Book Your Next Leg
Ensure your seat is booked!
Where do I go to book my next leg on the bus?
You must go to our booking portal where you can select the "Book a Seat or Buy Direct Ticket" section, and proceed with your booking process.
Can I book more than one bus leg at once?
Yes you can! As long as you book one bus leg per day, you can book as many in advance as your ticket allows. This is a perfect way to plan out your journey and knowing that your seat on the bus is booked. Please take into consideration our mandatory overnight stops when travelling in or between zones.
Why should I book my next bus leg in advance?
The Mzansi Experience offers live-availability for you to book your seats. It is important that you reserve your spot to ensure you have a seat on the bus, and it also helps with your planning in booking the number of nights for your accommodation.
Booking your next leg is very simple. You simply go to our booking engine, select where you want to go and the date you want to travel, proceed to checkout. There you will enter your unique voucher code which will then change the amount to a zero rate. We designed it this way to keep the process stream-lined and in one place. Detailed booking steps are shown below.
Voucher code does not work? Please ensure that you did not travel previously with a direct / point-to-point ticket. You can also only travel in the direction or amount of days of the ticket bought. You are welcome to email us or give us a call for assistance.
How To Book Your Next Leg / Seat
Step 1: Select to correct section
When you Get to the booking portal, click on "Book a Seat or Buy Direct Ticket", then click on "Book Now" under Shuttles and Scheduled Services.
Step 2: Select Where You Want to Go
- To book a seat, you must first select there you only want to go "One-Way"
- Next, select your departure point and then point you want to travel to
- Select pick-up and drop-off locations (this will be the accommodation you will be collected from, and dropped off at)
Step 3: Select Your Dates of Travel
- Select the date of travel. Please note that this date might not be available, as our buses only run on specific days in a certain direction. This will be shown in the next step, where your can view the next available dates.
- Select the amount of people travelling. You can book up to 3 people at once (if you travel as a group), to ensure everyone can travel together and there are seats available.
Step 4: Confirm Dates and Add to Cart
- This step will show whether seats are available for the specific dates. You can browse alternative dates as well and confirm.
- Once the date has been selected, click add to cart.
Step 5: Confirm Your Personal Details
- Please fill out the form to ensure we have the correct details when you get onto the bus. We need your contact details in case of necessary updates, please ensure the details are correct.
- Click Update and Continue
Step 6: Insert Voucher Code / Book Another Leg
- At this step, you can either select to book you another leg (repeat steps 1 to 5) OR proceed to enter your unique voucher code to get a zero rate.
- To voucher code must be entered into the promo code section, then click apply. The rate will be made to zero.
- Please note the voucher code will only give a zero rate for the items linked to your initial ticket bought. If there is an amount to be paid, you can enter your credit card details on the form to proceed with payment.
- Next, click submit. Your transaction is now completed.
- Your will receive your booking confirmation and unique voucher code by email
Having difficulties booking your next leg?
- First check whether you have select the correct section (refer to step 1). This must be the "Book Your Seat or Buy Direct Ticket" section.
- Check the dates of travel selected. The booking system will not proceed if the bus will not run on the specific day.
- Voucher code does not work? Ensure your voucher code is valid for the area you want to travel to, or did not expire if you selected a Mzansi Pass.
- Contact us at email@example.com or give us a call on 021 001 0651 to speak to an agent to investigate the issue.